Thursday 16 February 2017

THE SEARCH FOR REAL IDENTITY I



v  Who am I?
Many times, I have sat down to ask myself? Daniel! Who are you? And I tend not to be able to answer it with al sincerity. I know many of you will be asking same question right now and the fact remains that, you can barely reply as swift as you ought to reply. Why? Because, you are not conscious of who you are. You just became conscious of things, people, events around you as they unfold each day, as they affect your thoughts, reasoning, actions directly or indirectly and you just play along wherever the game of life puts you. Dear reader, it is not your fault, you don’t need to be feel bad. I do tell people, the first step to recovery/discovery is self-realization. That is why it is said, “Ignorance is a disease”.
Many persons today do not know who they are, the purpose for their existence; hence abuse is inevitable and the real you will be frustrated especially when you are involve in things that does not reflect your best.
Now to answer the lingering question yet complex in nature. One need to do self-evaluation by answering these questions honestly
1.       Where is your Natural habitat (Niche)?
2.       What are your strengths?
3.       What are your limits?



No comments:

Post a Comment